I am absolutely thrilled to say I’ve been nominated for another award. This time it’s the Beautiful Blogger Award, courtesy of Cook’s Reviews, which coincidentally happens to be a blog I really like. It is with huge thanks and much pleasure I’m going to pass on my own nominations. As always to my nominees, there is no obligation to participate, just know I enjoy your posts and look forward to more.
- Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers and say a little something about them.
- Melissa Barker-Simpson: Mel is an incredibly supportive and active member of the blogging community who always takes time to leave insightful and heartfelt responses. Her own work is just as sensitively produced and I always look forward to seeing what she has to say.
- A Writer’s Life For Me: Mishka posts brilliant pieces about all things writing that never fail to engage with me and get me thinking. She too is more than willing to get involved in discussions and share her views.
- Booknvolume: The beautiful poetry found here always manages to inspire and delight in some form. It’s a blog I always make sure I stay up-to-date with.
- Kelly’s Wandering Mind: A mix of creative writing, poetry, music and other interesting posts, Kelly’s blog is one I only recently discovered but I’m very glad I did.
- Radiating Blossom – Flowers and Words: I’ve nominated this blog for several awards in the past and it continues to be one of my favourites. Stunning poetry, moving quotes and simply gorgeous photography; a trip here will almost certainly lift your spirits.
- Wasted Times: Definitely one of my favourite creative blogs, the posts here are engaging, thoughtful and approachable.
- Theartistscafeblog: This blog is home to some of my favourite WordPress poetry. I’m always happy to see when they have shared more of their work.